Items left at the shop over 15 days from the date of pick-up notification are subject to a storage fee of $10 a day. After 30 days, items are considered abandoned and sold for charges. Any deposits paid at start of project will be forfeited after 30 days.
This warranty is not extended to customer-supplied parts.
All claims subject to inspection and evaluation by 2J's Speed & Machine. Heat tabs are placed and, if removed or damaged, warranty is void. No warranty on performance engines.
This warrant does NOT cover damage or loss due to the following:
1. Misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation or accidents, not changing oil on time or not enough oil.
2. Defective or improper installation, Distributor not installed properly in turn melting pistons and rings or destroying bearings.
3. Improper break in: Camshaft wearing too soon, in turn ruining camshaft.
4. Environmental conditions, overheating, or freeze cracks: warped heads or cracks in head or block.
5. Over revving: bent or broken connecting rods, bent or broken push rods
6. Foreign material in combustion chamber or oil pan, bolts or nuts dropped into cylinder destroying pistons & valves.
7. Failure of components or parts not furnished or otherwise approved by 2J's for installation, or components or parts unsuitable for use with engine.
8. Damage to pistons & other components from detonation or preignition: distributor not installed properly, too much timing, bad fuel and not enough octane.
9. Crankshaft thrust surface worn: defective or improperly installed clutch, torque converter.
10. Internal modifications- any internal modifications will result in a warranty void.
11. Nitrous Oxide or Supercharger- installing these components on an engine that isn’t properly set up for them will result in a void in warranty. Consult 2J's if unsure.
12. Over-fueling or other dilution lubrication: carb is too big or is out of adjustment.
1. Replacement of oil, anti freeze, or any other substance
2. Towing charges, vehicle rental, or other substitute transportation
3. Diagnostic time, labor to remove and/or reinstall engine, or service calls
4. Transportation or lodging
5. Loss of time, income, sales or profits, loss of use of vehicle
6. Lift, dock, or storage fees
7. Tune-ups or replacement of belts, hoses or maintenance items, routine, regularly required maintenance
8. Injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property; consequential or incidental damages
9. Shipping warranted engine to and from 2J's